I just wanted to quickly post that we are still in the hospital. She has started to talk to us a bit more, though it is clear she goes back into her shell whenever we do anything “medical” to her. She is by no means back to “normal” for her, but we are just ready to get out of here. Her Infantile Spasms have started to come back, and she is not currently on any seizure medication, so we expect to start something for them soon.
We are currently waiting to hear the results of her brain MRI and her LP yesterday. We also hope to get an idea if when we might break out if here as well.
Thanks for continuing to pray for our sweet Maddie. Have a happy Easter, too.
Liz, Brandon, and Maddie