According to our oncologist, her marrow looked like a normal remission marrow. There will be more definitive tests run on it to validate that and I will post those results when I have them.
It will be at least the end of this week or early next week before we get the results of the tests they are running on her marrow to see if Parvovirus is the problem or if she is overly sensitive to one of her chemotherapy drugs. We look forward with great anticipation to getting some answers.
We hope to move up to live with Brandon in Quantico early in the New Year, but our decision is based upon getting this hemoglobin situation under control. We are so excited to get to live together as a family again, but making 2-4 clinic visits per week will be tough without the help of my mom. The drive to our clinic will be a similar distance but will involve the DC beltway traffic and that scares me. Right now, my mom accompanies us to all visits to help us and we will miss that terribly when we move. It is amazing how much it helps to have someone to park the car for you and to allow you to run out to the bathroom while your child is attached to an IV pole.
Thanks for all of your prayers. I know they are working. Maddie did very well during her procedure today and is napping off all the anesthesia at home right now.
Love to everyone,
Liz, Brandon (who is now back in the car for 6 hours), and Maddie