Big morning

Maddie’s counts did not recover sufficiently by Friday to cancel our Monday morning BMA. We had to discontinue chemotherapy again because they have dropped. So she had a blood transfusion Friday, and hopefully once we do the procedure tomorrow we will have a better idea of what is going on with her hemoglobin.

Please keep her in your prayers as we want confirmation that she is still in remission. There is always a risk with anesthesia, so we hope tomorrow goes smoothly. Brandon is staying with us to go in tomorrow so that he can be here when we get the results from the doctor, hopefully by the middle of the day.

We hope to find out that she is still in remission tomorrow, but the answer to what is going on with her hemoglobin will take longer. They will run tests on the sample of her bone marrow, but we will not have those results until the end of the week or early next week.

Love to everyone,

Liz, Brandon, and Maddie

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 1. Bookmark the permalink.

5 thoughts on “Big morning

  1. Hi Liz and Family,
    Please know that we will be thinking of you and holding you in prayer for those results to give you answers and more importantly for your beautiful daughter to still be in a solid remission. Praying with you,
    Zanna, Jenna’s Mama

  2. As always, we pray for you and your sweet little girl everynight!! Good Luck to you!!
    Warmly,
    The Cookes (cousin to “Happy Abby”)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s